This interactive program, held in June and December, fosters discussions with women presidents and executive search consultants who help participants develop effective search strategies.
The program focuses on
- Honing critical leadership skills in areas such as fundraising, risk management, and crisis response
- Media training
- Developing an effective search strategy
- Practical training, including mock video-taped interviews and CV/resume critiques
- Gaining a better understanding of the search process through candid conversations with search firm executives
- Contract negotiation
- Gaining a better understanding of the inherent rewards and challenges of a presidency through exposure to outstanding women leaders who share their experiences and serve as role models
Who is eligible to register?
Senior-level women administrators (typically at the dean’s level or above) planning to seek a college or university presidency, vice presidency, or major deanship may participate in the program.
Limited scholarships are available. To apply, please visit: Emily Taylor Women's Leadership Scholarship.
For information about upcoming forums, please send an email to ACELeadership@acenet.edu or call 202-939-9390.