As an exclusive member benefit, an electronic file (Excel format) of ACE's mailing list is available to ACE institutional and system members, for the dissemination of relevant, non-marketing information to the higher education community.
Our list includes more than 3,400 accredited, degree-granting postsecondary institutions in the United States. Updated weekly, this list enables you to contact college and university presidents and chancellors by name, or other administrators by any title you specify. While ACE makes every effort to maintain a database that is comprehensive, accurate, and up to date, we make no representation as to its accuracy or completeness.
- We charge a flat fee of $500 for all orders. Orders must be prepaid by credit card.
- Mailing lists are single use only. Additional electronic lists are $375 if ordered within the same calendar year.
- Rush orders are processed in one business day for a $50 fee.
- ACE reserves the right to reject any order for any reason.
- Email addresses are not available for purchase.
- The list is available for one-time use only and may not be reproduced or resold in any way.
- Standard orders are processed within three business days.
- You must submit an electronic sample of the mailing at the time of the order.
- The electronic mailing list may be shared with a mailing house for use only in the approved mailing. The mailing house must not retain a copy of the list after completing the mailing.
For additional questions, contact ACE's Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-939-9340.