As a special member benefit, electronic or printed labels of ACE's mailing list are made available to ACE institutional and system members, for the purpose of disseminating relevant information to the higher education community.
Our list includes more than 3,650 accredited, degree-granting postsecondary institutions and higher education associations in the United States. Updated weekly, this list enables you to contact college and university presidents and chancellors by name, or other administrators by any title you specify. ACE makes every effort to maintain a database that is comprehensive, accurate, and up to date.
To Order a Mailing List:
- Download and complete the Mailing List Order Form (PDF).
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 202-833-4760 with a copy of your intended mailing. ACE reserves the right to reject any order for any reason.
- We charge a flat fee of $500 for all orders. Orders must be prepaid.
- Mailing lists are single use only. Additional electronic lists are $375 if ordered within the same calendar year.
- Rush orders are processed in three business days and shipped overnight for a $50 fee.
- Printed labels are an additional $10 for shipping and handling.
- Email addresses are not available for purchase.
- Electronic lists and printed labels are available for one-time use only and may not be reproduced or resold in any way.
- Standard orders are processed within 10 business days.
- The electronic mailing list may be shared with a mailing house for use only in the approved mailing. The mailing house must not retain a copy of the list after completing the mailing.
For additional questions, contact ACE's Membership Department at email@example.com or 202-939-9340.