The conjoining bridge between the business community and higher education, the ACE Corporate Membership program brings together leaders collaboratively working to solve issues facing our institutions today. ACE institutional members serve 80% of today’s college students.
The ACE Corporate Membership program offers engagement opportunities and access to ACE leadership and members; communications and insights to help you understand how to better serve campuses throughout the country; year-round visibility and brand awareness; and special opportunities aligned with the ACE Annual Meeting, the nation’s premier higher education event. ACE Corporate Membership is open to companies that serve all sectors of higher education.
Through the ACE Corporate Membership program, ACE seeks to:
- Disrupt the status quo of the way associations interact with corporations
- Innovate the way you think about solving some of your business pain points when considering doing business in the higher education community
- Convene thought leaders from higher education and the business community to solve some of today’s toughest issues
- Engage with some of the most respected experts in their fields
In turn, your support helps sustain ACE programs:
All Corporate Members receive a diverse range of year-round benefits and recognition, including:
Engagement and Access
- Periodic invitations to engage in roundtable discussions, focus groups, and other convenings around specific higher education topics and challenges (in a non-sales environment) with ACE leadership, members, and other related stakeholders
- Eligibility to receive the member rate on registrations for ACE-hosted webinars
- Exclusive members-only presentation [sponsorship] opportunities during the ACE Annual Meeting
- Exclusive members-only opportunities to partner with ACE on special research initiatives
Communications and Insights
Regular updates on ACE federal and state policy issues, as well as other higher education topics through:
- Subscription to Higher Education and National Affairs (HENA) bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Subscription to President to President (P2P) bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Complimentary or discounted copies of ACE studies, briefs, books, or other publications through the ACE Online Store
- Subscription to a bi-annual corporate member e-newsletter featuring spotlights on ACE program participants, announcements of upcoming engagement opportunities, and other related news of interest
Visibility and Brand Awareness
- Presence on the ACE website, including company name, link to company website, address, phone, and 50-word company description on the ACE corporate member page (12 months)
- Opportunity to provide content for a partner insights section of the Membership Matters quarterly e-newsletter sent to ACE member institutions (submission does not guarantee inclusion)
- Inclusion in the ACE corporate member listing in the ACE Annual Report (once annually)
- New member announcement and link to company website in Higher Education and National Affairs e-newsletter (1 time)
- Periodic recognition through ACE social media
- Use of ACE corporate member logo
- Two-for-one conference registration: 50% discount off the Early Bird member rate on up to 2 full registrations
- Eligibility to receive the member rate on exhibit space (a 20% savings off the non-member rate)
- Priority consideration for Focus Zone Presentation and Partner Session proposals during an exclusive members-only Call for Proposals period (submission does not guarantee inclusion)
- Exclusive members-only 10% discount on sponsorships of $7,500 or more (excludes Partner Session, Hydration Station bundle, and Content Category sponsorships)
- Corporate member recognition on signage in a high-traffic areas of the host hotel
- ACE corporate member signage to display in exhibit booth (if applicable)
- Inclusion in the ACE corporate member listing in the printed program
ACE Corporate Membership and Executive Search Roundtable Dues
Membership dues are based on the company’s number of full-time employees and companies may join on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year. The membership term expires September 30th of each year first year membership dues may be pro-rated (e.g., application received April 3, 2018; membership expires September 30, 2018).
Dues rates are posted below for two years, beginning October 1, 2017. Show your support of ACE with a two-year membership commitment and save! Receive the Year One annual dues rate for your employee category for each of the two years.
|Number of Employees
||Annual Dues—Year 1
Oct. 1, 2017—Sept. 30, 2018
|Annual Dues—Year 2
Oct. 1, 2018—Sept. 30, 2019
|5,000 or more
Terms and Conditions
- ACE reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any ACE Corporate Member or Executive Search Roundtable participant and further reserves the right to reject any application for any reason, as outlined in ACE’s Corporate Relations Principles.
- Submission of the application to become a corporate member and payment of the annual dues constitute agreement to these terms and conditions of membership. Membership dues are nonrefundable.
- Payment of membership dues must be received within 60 days of receipt of a completed membership application. After 60 days, ACE reserves the right to suspend ACE Corporate Membership privileges and recognition until payment is received.
- Membership benefits and dues are subject to change without notice.
- All membership benefits are valid only during the membership term. Activation of some benefits requires action by the corporate member prior to a publicized deadline.
- The corporate member must designate the individual(s) to receive complimentary subscriptions to Higher Education and National Affairs, President to President, and corporate member e-newsletters. The subscriptions must be assigned to employees of the corporate member.
- Corporate members receive a special ACE corporate member logo and usage guidelines at the time membership begins. The logo may be used only in accordance with the usage guidelines and only during the membership term. Member is not allowed to use any other ACE logo or mark.
- Content for the Membership Matters e-newsletter is solicited from ACE corporate members to highlight their successful client case studies, new initiatives, white papers, and unique research that may be of interest to senior higher education leaders. The newsletter is published approximately 4 times annually. Submission must meet ACE guidelines and is subject to ACE review and approval. Space is limited, and submissions will be accepted and included on a first-come, first-served basis. Acceptance and inclusion of submitted material is not guaranteed during the membership year.
- Proposal submissions for Annual Meeting Partner Sessions and Focus Zone Presentations must meet ACE guidelines and are subject to ACE review and approval. Space is limited and submission does not guarantee acceptance and/or inclusion.
- 50% discount on Early Bird registration pricing extended to up to 2 company representatives at any point prior to the Annual Meeting or onsite.