Now more than ever, fulfilling higher education’s 21st century mission depends upon a visionary, bold, and diverse global community of institutional leaders. ACE Leadership serves individuals and institutions that are eager to seize opportunity and embrace the complex challenges confronting higher education today.
The 2017 slate of ACE Leadership programs and events is underway, and there is still time to participate. Information on all of these programs can be found at acenet.edu/leadership.
Presidents and Senior Leaders
Programs for presidents and senior leaders from deans to presidents.
- July 25-27: ACE Institute for New Chief Academic Officers, Washington, DC. First of three convenings.
- Oct. 16-17: Advancing to the Presidency Workshop, Washington, DC.
Programs for rising college and university administrators.
- Spring 2017: ACE Fellows Class of 2018-19 is now open.
- Oct. 18-19: ACE Leadership Academy for Department Chairs, TBD.
Diversity and Inclusion
Programs and events to foster greater diversity and inclusion in higher education, particularly within the senior leadership ranks.
- Dec. 6-8: 90th National Women's Leadership Forum, Washington, DC.