With just a few spots left to fill, ACE’s Center for Internationalization and Global Engagement will accept applications for the Institute for Leading Internationalization until May 15. Designed for campus administrators with a critical role in advancing internationalization, the Institute will take place June 11-13 in Bethesda, MD, just outside Washington, DC.
Institute participants will learn how to:
- Apply a comprehensive model of internationalization to the unique challenges and opportunities at their institution.
- Work more effectively with their executive leadership team by acquiring a more strategic approach to internationalization.
- Raise the core visibility and importance of internationalization through integration into their institution's mission and goals.
A team of seasoned experts will serve as faculty, leading participants through simulations, case studies and small group discussions. The three-day Institute will be followed by an ACE-supervised project, where each participant will apply what they learned to a particular challenge or opportunity on their campus.
The Institute is ideal for:
- Those serving as the leaders for internationalization on their campuses, typically senior international officers.
- Those leading internationalization from within a single campus unit, such as a professional school.
- Deans, associate deans or other senior administrators who have internationalization in their portfolio of responsibilities.
Teams are encouraged to apply, especially on campuses without a designated senior international officer. ACE is offering a 50 percent discount for a second participant from any institution. Email CIGE@acenet.edu for details.
For more information (including a draft agenda) and to apply, click here.