The American Council on Education’s (ACE) Military Evaluations program has reviewed and made college credit recommendations for thousands of military courses since the early 1940s, and in 1974, began the evaluation of military occupational specialties. This workshop will:
- provide an overview of the American Council on Education (ACE);
- clarify the review process and quality measures used in determining credit recommendations;
- increase the awareness, use, and benefit of the transcript services;
- give an overview of how military transcripts are created and deciphered;
- and offer resources to the higher education community.