Comments to the U.S. Treasury Department about the treatment of student campus employment under proposed regulations for the Affordable Care Act (ACA), President Obama’s signature health care reform law.
The comments outline how the department could revise the final regulations to ensure campuses can continue to employ these students as well as meet the goals of the ACA to ensure broad access to sufficient, affordable health insurance coverage.
Along with ACE, associations signing the comments include:
- American Association of Community Colleges
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- Association of American Universities
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators