Register to view the livestream of the first-ever Educational Testing Service (ETS), ACE, and Diverse: Issues In Higher Education forum on college attainment on June 18.
As the national dialogue reflects concerns about the value of a college education, panelists will discuss how the nation can work to improve access to college, identify barriers to college completion, and target resources to some of these specific challenges.
ACE President Ted Mitchell will provide opening remarks, to be followed by Michael Nettles, senior vice president and the Edmund W. Gordon chair of the Policy and Evaluation and Research Center at ETS.
Jamal Watson, executive editor of Diverse: Issues In Higher Education, will moderate a panel discussion with the following panelists:
- Danette Howard, chief strategy officer and senior vice president, Lumina Foundation
- John King Jr., president and CEO, The Education Trust
- Patricia McGuire, president of Trinity Washington University
- Michael Nettles, senior vice president, ETS
- Louis Soares, ACE vice president of Strategy, Research, and Advancement
The free forum, “Why the Nation Needs to Do College Attainment Better,” will take place at the National Center for Higher Education from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (EDT). While the in-person event is full, the livestream is open to all. Please click here to register and receive a link for online viewing.