A Program of ACE's Center for Internationalization and Global Engagement
Applications for the 14th cohort of the ACE Internationalization Laboratory will be accepted through July 2016. The 14th cohort will begin in August 2016 and conclude in April 2018.
ACE's Internationalization Laboratory provides institutions with customized guidance and insight as they review their internationalization goals and develop strategic plans.
As part of the Internationalization Laboratory, experts from ACE work with institutions to help them:
- Form an internationalization leadership team on campus.
- Review current internationalization activities to clarify institutional goals.
- Develop a strategic action plan based on an analysis of current activities on campus.
Participating institutions will also have access to:
- On-campus site visits by ACE staff, involving a roundtable discussion with the leadership team and key stakeholders to facilitate dialogue, define key questions and issues, clarify goals and build support for the internationalization process.
- Three meetings of the entire Internationalization Laboratory cohort, hosted by ACE in Washington, DC.
- Regular contact with and guidance from ACE staff as the campus conducts its review, analyzes findings and develops its action plan.
Learn more about ACE's Internationalization Lab review process.