The ACE CREDIT Course Review is the most widely used course evaluation program that stresses academically sound methods.
The ACE CREDIT Review is a thorough process that closely evaluates training programs, certifications, apprenticeships, and examinations to determine eligibility for college credit. ACE Reviews are carried out by experienced college and university faculty who assess the content, scope and rigor of an organization’s training programs, courses or examinations and make appropriate recommendations for comparable college credit. Faculty members interested in becoming an ACE reviewer should visit Becoming an ACE Reviewer.
For more than 30 years, colleges and universities have trusted ACE CREDIT to provide reliable course equivalency information to facilitate their decisions to award academic credit. More than 2,000 colleges and universities consider ACE CREDIT recommendations in determining the applicability of coursework and examination results to their courses and degree programs. ACE CREDIT recommendations are used as guidelines by colleges and universities, which make their own decisions about awarding credit.
The ACE CREDIT Review Steps:
- Contact ACE CREDIT to Determine Your Organization’s Eligibility to Participate.
- Submit ACE CREDIT Review Application and Training Programs, Certifications, Apprenticeships, and Examinations Materials to CREDITinfo@acenet.edu
- ACE CREDIT will provide a Cost Proposal which details Statement of Work and Review Fees.
- Submit the Required Forms and Review Fees
- Finalize Review Dates
- Host the Review
- Final Report
- Publish results to ACE National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training (www.acenet.edu/nationalguide)
If you are considering an ACE CREDIT Review for your organization, and would like to determine eligibility to participate, please request a consultation.
For more information contact ACE CREDIT at email@example.com or 202-939-9494. When prompted, press 2.