The Alliance Program strengthens the connection between the business community and higher education, bringing together leaders in both sectors to address key issues our institutions face today. ACE member institutions serve 80% of today’s college students.
ACE provides Alliance Program members with insight and timely information about the higher education industry that helps you understand how to better serve campuses throughout the country.
In turn, your support helps sustain ACE programs:
- Executive Leadership – for presidents and other senior leaders
- Emerging Leaders – for rising leaders across all higher education sectors
- Inclusive Excellence – fostering greater diversity and inclusivity in higher education leadership
- Institutional Leadership Group – services for member institutions
- Center for Lifelong Learning – for nontraditional learners, including veterans, and the institutions serving them
- Center for Internationalization and Global Engagement – connecting U.S. higher education institutions and students to the world
Stay in touch with the issues affecting your clients and partners:
- Complimentary subscription to ACE’s weekly electronic newsletters President to President and Higher Education and National Affairs
- Complimentary subscription to our quarterly member magazine, The Presidency, including 15% discount on advertising
- Complimentary registration to one event in the ACE Webinar Series
Be recognized for your support and thought leadership in higher education:
- Recognition in ACE Annual Report and the Annual Meeting Final Program
- Recognition on ACE’s web site, including a hyperlink to your corporate website
- Recognition in selected marketing communications sent to all ACE members
Offered at each level of membership in addition to those listed above.
Affiliate $5,500 – $9,999
One complimentary registration to ACE’s Annual Meeting, including a 10% discount on exhibit booth space
Priority Consideration to Sponsor a Focus Zone at the ACE Annual Meeting, which provide sponsors the opportunity to showcase their work with higher education institutions by making 30-minute presentations for Annual Meeting attendees. Limited opportunities provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional fees apply.
Advocate $10,000 – $24,999
Alliance Program Thought Leadership
Feature a case study of your recent work with ACE member institutions, introduce a new solution, or share thought leadership on higher education topics of interest to senior level campus executives.
Leadership Circle $25,000 – $500,000 and above
Levels tailored to meet your company’s marketing and engagement goals. Opportunities may include:
- Exclusive sponsorship in areas of mutual interest
- Participation with higher education leaders in sponsored programs
- Contributing expertise or content to selected programs
- Recognition in print materials or selected publications
Partner $25,000 – $49,999
Investor $50,000 – $99,999
Patron $100,000 – $199,999
Underwriter $200,000 – $499,999
Visionary $500,000 and above