This 3-day leadership program is for mid-level women administrators (typically department chairs, directors, and assistant/associate deans) with high potential for advancement in higher education administration. The interactive program, typically held on campuses across the country, provides emerging women leaders with the opportunity to:
- Hone leadership skills in critical areas such as fundraising, risk management, crisis response, and strategic planning
- Receive practical training, including curriculum vitae/résumé critiques and mock interviews
- Reflect on career next steps
- Gain a better understanding of the search process for senior-level positions through candid conversations with search firm executives
- Gain a better understanding of the inherent rewards and challenges of senior-level administrative positions, including the college or university presidency, through exposure to outstanding women leaders who share their experiences and serve as role models
- April 12-14, 2017 - Renaissance Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX (Registration closes March 1, 2017) | Discounted hotel rates available - Hotel and Travel (PDF) 1MB document is forthcoming.
- October 2017 - Seattle, WA
For information about upcoming forums, please send an email to ACELeadership@acenet.edu.