This 3-day leadership program is for mid-level women administrators (typically department chairs, directors, and assistant/associate deans) with high potential for advancement in higher education administration. The interactive program, typically held on campuses across the country, provides emerging women leaders with the opportunity to:
- Hone leadership skills in critical areas such as fundraising, risk management, crisis response, and strategic planning
- Receive practical training, including curriculum vitae/résumé critiques and mock interviews
- Reflect on career next steps
- Gain a better understanding of the search process for senior-level positions through candid conversations with search firm executives
- Gain a better understanding of the inherent rewards and challenges of senior-level administrative positions, including the college or university presidency, through exposure to outstanding women leaders who share their experiences and serve as role models
To receive an email notification for the next Regional Women's Leadership Forum, please complete the ACE Leadership Program Interest Form.