ACE is offering substantial discounts to two types of institutions. If your institution has previously participated in an ACE program, or if your institution is a minority-serving institution, you are entitled to a $300 reduction off the published fee—a 25% discount. In addition, any institution that enrolls two people in the Institute is will receive a discount of 50% for the second participant, or $600 off the published fee.
The Institute for Leading Internationalization is designed to improve the effectiveness of anyone who has a critical role in advancing internationalization on their campus.
Who Should Attend
The Institute is ideal for:
- Those who have been formally designated as the leader for internationalization on their campus, typically known as the senior international officer.
- Those who are leading internationalization from within a single campus unit, such as a professional school.
- Deans or associate deans who have internationalization in their portfolio of responsibilities.
For some institutions, a combination of these individuals may be appropriate, and teams are encouraged to apply.
Participants who complete the Institute will be able to:
Apply a comprehensive, versatile model of internationalization to the unique challenges and opportunities at their institution.
Work more effectively with their executive leadership by acquiring a more strategic approach to internationalization.
Raise the visibility and importance of internationalization by integrating it into their institution's mission and goals.
- Gilles Bousquet, Senior Advisor to the UW-System President for International Economic Development, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Brad Farnsworth, Assistant Vice President, Center for Internationalization and Global Engagement, American Council on Education
- Barbara Hill, Senior Associate for Internationalization, American Council on Education
- Cheryl Matherly, Vice President and Vice Provost for International Affairs, Lehigh University
- Anthony Pinder, Assistant Vice President, Internationalization and Global Engagement, Emerson College
- Michaele Whelan, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Emerson College
Application Process and Registration
- Registration includes all instruction, materials, breaks, and meals while the Institute is in session. It does not include hotel rooms, ground transportation, or airfare. Hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.