CPL Implementation: From Policy to Practice provides colleges and universities with a roadmap to aligning institutional CPL policy and practice. Learn more about ACE’s CPL implementation tools, including the CPL Implementation Matrix (117KB PDF), readiness survey and policy guidelines. Hear firsthand from Eastfield College, a community college in the Dallas Community College District, and a member of the CUP Network, on how it has developed CPL resources for faculty and staff development through multiple degree-pathway projects.
You will learn about:
- Tools for reviewing and assessing your current CPL policy and practices.
- Strategies for expanding CPL practices and program infrastructure.
- Ways in which to engage faculty and administrators in building a robust CPL practice.
- Institutional examples of faculty development in CPL policy and practice.
- Lessons learned and metrics for success in developing effective CPL programs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Institutional administrators, deans, chairs, program directors, faculty and advisors should attend this webinar.
Thursday, February 22, from 2:00-3:30 p.m. (ET) COST: $49 for members of the ACE Credit College and University Network; $99 for non-members.
After you register for this online session, ACEWebinars will email a link for you to join and access the WebEx meeting.
If your institution offers ACE Credit recommendations for military or workforce training, please accept our complimentary membership to join the ACE Credit College and University Network. Network members are listed in our directory and shared with prospective students so they know that your institution will evaluate their ACE credit recommendations for transfer credit.
If you have questions, please email Mary Beth Lakin or Angel Harriott for assistance.