ACE and seven other higher education associations filed an amicus brief April 12 in the Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in the case Jennifer Sweda et al. v. The University of Pennsylvania, which deals with the issue of 403(b) retirement plans. The brief argues that the district court's judgment to dismiss the case should be affirmed.
In addition to ACE, the brief was field on behalf of:
- American Association of State Colleges and UNiversities
- Association of American Universities
- Association of COmmunity College Trustees
- Association of Public Land-grant Universities
- College and UNiversity Professional Association for Human Resources
- Council of Independent Colleges