Together, a CAO and CBO must develop a clear strategy and be effective in its execution. They must also seek ways to align budgets with strategic priorities and to fund innovations. To help better understand and support this important relationship, ACE and the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) bring together teams of CAOs and CBOs for an annual, 2-day workshop to address how to build effective partnerships.
Workshop Dates and Location:
August 3-4, 2015
Willard InterContinental Hotel
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Academic Officers
- Chief Business Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
This program is designed to foster the relationship between the CAO and CBO and we encourage you to register together. Register both individuals from the same institution or organization and receive a team discount! Pay full price for one registrant and each additional registrant from the same institution or organization will receive a $200.00 discount off their registration.
The workshop focuses on:
- Exploring and strengthening the dynamics between CAOs and CBOs and their president.
- Identifying strategies that build relationships and improve goal achievement within the institution.
- Employing approaches that encourage strategic communication.
- Developing a shared action agenda.
- Recognizing and finding solutions to challenging problems CAOs and CBOs face individually and collectively.
Questions? Contact us at ExecutiveLeadership@acenet.edu or 202-939-9728.