Statement of Jack Bernard, associate general counsel for the University of Michigan, to the House Committee on the Judiciary’s Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet. Bernard testified on behalf of the higher education community at the Nov. 19 hearing on "Copyright Issues in Education and for the Visually Impaired."
Along with ACE, associations endorsing the testimony include:
- Association of American Universities
- American Association of Community Colleges
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities