Following a successful review, ACE’s College Credit Recommendation Service (CREDIT®) offers a wealth of services to assist and support an organization with meeting the needs of employees, clients, and other constituents. These include:
Registry and Transcript Services provide an official transcript to participants who successfully complete a course, examination, or certification with an ACE credit recommendation.
Transcript and Registry staff support client and student needs by:
- Working with organizations to determine any unique needs
- Training organization registrars on data upload and online registrations
- Setting up an account for account managers
- Assisting all organizations with technical issues
College and University Partnerships (CUP) is an ACE department that promotes partnerships for more effective pathways to attainment. CUP provides assistance to individual institutions and statewide systems by offering templates, resources, and webinars on CREDIT recommendations, Prior Learning Assessment, and degree completion programs. This service includes:
- Working with post-secondary institutions, employers, and other organizations and stakeholders to maximize collaborative efforts;
- Increasing effective pathways to post-secondary credentials;
- Hosting webinars, technical services, and special initiatives to support the work of post-secondary institutions and the learners they serve; and
- Troubleshooting any problems regarding ACE Credit Recommendations and transcripts.
Click here to see which college and universities are members of The Network.
Staff in the Center for Education Attainment and Innovation (CEAI) Resource Center answer questions about ACE transcripts and credit recommendations and provide resources and assistance to adult learners. The friendly staff is dedicated to helping adult learners apply ACE credit recommendations. If a college or university denies an adult learners request to transfer ACE credit recommendations, the Resource Center may be able to help.
For questions about Transcripts, College and University Partnerships, or to reach the Resource Center:
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. EST
Toll Free: 1-866-205-6267
After a successful review, it is important that organizations inform their constituents about the benefits of the credit recommendations. CREDIT has several marketing tools that provide guidance on promoting your CREDIT recommendations, including approved marketing language, trademark and logo policies and press releases. Organizations are encouraged to use all forms of marketing materials, including print, audio, visual, digital, or other electronic format. All marketing and promotional materials referencing ACE or CREDIT must be approved before publication. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.