ACE’s Literature Review of Faculty Retirement Transitions for the Sloan Foundation’s Working Longer Program.
This 9 page literature review contains 140 references on the topics of retirement, faculty retirement, and managing faculty compositions.
- Faculty Retirement Trends;
- Implications of an “Aging” Faculty;
- Faculty Retirement Policies and Programs;
- Retirement Planning by Faculty;
- Retirement Intentions of Faculty;
- Satisfaction and Vitality of Senior Faculty and the Decision to Retire;
- Retirement Transition Theories;
- Retirement Transition Experiences;
- Postretirement Activities, Satisfaction, and Needs; and
- the Intersections between Institutional and Individual Needs