ACE’s Literature Review of Faculty Retirement Transitions for the Sloan Foundation’s Working Longer Program.
This 9 page literature review contains 140 references on the topics of retirement, faculty retirement, and managing faculty compositions.
- Faculty Retirement Trends
- Implications of an “Aging” Faculty
- Faculty Retirement Policies and Programs
- Retirement Planning by Faculty
- Retirement Intentions of Faculty
- Satisfaction and Vitality of Senior Faculty and the Decision to Retire
- Retirement Transition Theories
- Retirement Transition Experiences
- Postretirement Activities, Satisfaction, and Needs
- The Intersections between Institutional and Individual Needs