Letter to the departments of Treasury, Labor and Health and Human Services on the need for guidance that will permit universities to continue providing subsidized student health insurance coverage to their graduate students without risk of penalty under the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The letter is a followup to one sent by a number of senators in late June seeking a permanent solution to this issue, written in response to regulatory guidance issued on Feb. 5, 2016.
Along with ACE, associations signing the letter include:
- American College Health Association
- Association of American Universities
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources
- Council of Graduate Schools
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities