An ACE Institute
The Institute for Leading Internationalization is designed for senior campus leaders with responsibility for internationalization, including senior international officers.
Class size will be limited in order to facilitate open discussions and small group work. Following the Institute, each participant will receive an assignment that will require collaboration with their immediate supervisor.
- The presidential perspective
- Comprehensive international strategy
- Aligning international and institutional goals
- Working with senior leadership
- Making the case for internationalization
- Partnerships and global engagement
- Professional development for leaders on internationalization
Campus executives, including presidents and provosts, will join experts on internationalization as they lead participants through simulations, case studies, and small group discussions.
Application Process and Registration
Applications will be open in early 2015.
Registration includes all instruction, materials, breaks, and meals while the Institute is in session. It does not include hotel rooms, ground transportation, or airfare. Hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.