Finance and Development Committee
This committee presents an annual report and proposes an annual budget for the COF. In addition, this committee is responsible for managing the Annual Fund and other fund-raising projects, upon assignment by the Executive Committee; reviewing the COF's fund-raising needs; coordinating the efforts of class agents; and making recommendations to the Executive Committee.
Supporting the Fellows Program and Alumnae/i Activities:
- Council of Fellows Annual Fund supports the activities of your alumni/ae organization, the Council of Fellows, including professional development programs, communication among former Fellows, and marketing of the Fellows Program.
- Fund for the Future is a quasi-endowment fund used exclusively to support recruiting and providing scholarship support for nominating institutions.
- Marlene Ross COF Institutional Grant is designed to support, enhance, and sustain the institutional diversity within the Fellows program by providing financial assistance to nominating institutions in need of institutional aid to support an ACE Fellow. This grant will support the development of leaders for our colleges and universities and allow the ACE Fellows Program to remain strong and inclusive for years to come.
- Fellows Legacy Circle is a planned giving effort which will help support the longevity of the ACE Fellows Program.
Immediate past chairs:
Professional Development Committee
This committee plans, coordinates, evaluates, and promotes the continuing professional development activities of the COF. The Professional Development Committee also plans the professional development workshops at the COF Weekend and the ACE Annual Meeting.
Outreach and Engagement Committee
This committee serves as a bridge among prospective, current, and former Fellows and is responsible for:
- Support Fellows Program marketing and recruitment strategies.
- Periodically reviewing the Council of Fellows Bylaws and recommending bylaws changes to the Executive Committee.