Comments from ACE and a coalition of 10 higher education and library groups to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in response to the agency’s Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on net neutrality.
These comments follow on the heels of comments the coalition submitted July 18 and further clarify some of the concepts discussed in that document.
Along with ACE, associations signing the comments include:
- American Association of Community Colleges
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- American Library Association
- Association of American Universities
- Association of College & Research Libraries
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- Association of Research Libraries
- Chief Officers of State Library Agencies
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Modern Language Association
- National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities