Comments submitted to the Federal Communications Commission from ACE and 10 other organizations on the importance of protecting and promoting an open Internet.
The organizations are extremely concerned that broadband Internet access providers that offer services to the general public currently have the opportunity and financial incentive to block, degrade or discriminate against certain content, services and applications. Therefore, they support strong, enforceable policies and rules to protect and promote so-called net neutrality.
Along with ACE, associations endorsing the comments include:
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- American Library Association
- Association of American Universities
- Association of College & Research Libraries
- Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- Association of Research Libraries
- Chief Officers of State Library Agencies
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Modern Language Association