Amicus brief to the U.S. Supreme Court filed by ACE and six other higher education associations in support of the University of Oregon in University of Oregon v. Monica Emeldi. The university is asking the Supreme Court to review an appellate court’s ruling that allowed graduate student Monica Emeldi’s Title IX discrimination lawsuit to go forward.
In addition to ACE, the associations signing on to the brief include:
- The American Association of Community Colleges
- The American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- The Association of American Universities
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
- The Association of Public and Land-grant Universities
- The National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities