How to Apply
- Application Cover Page.
- Award Narrative: A description of the transformation of your institution. All supporting evidence should be provided in the narrative through a PDF attachment; no other appendices will be accepted.
The narrative should provide a brief and compelling story, describing:
- The threats or opportunities that your institution faced.
- The steps taken to consult stakeholders, devise a plan, and marshal resources.
- The implementation of the plan, including obstacles overcome, and assessment of the effort, which may be ongoing.
- How the actions taken resolved the challenges and repositioned the institution to thrive.
- Page allotment: a narrative of 12 pages, double spaced (headers, footers may be single spaced). Pages beyond 12 will not be accepted.
- Font: Use a standard 12-point font.
- Margins: Uniform margins at the top, bottom, left, and right of at least .75 inch.
- Page numbers: Number each page within either the header or the footer.
- Page header: Identify the applicant’s name and institution on each page.