Join the American Council on Education's (ACE) Center for Internationalization and Global Engagement (CIGE) for an interactive discussion of higher education internationalization in the U.S. and around the world, exploring recent trends, hurdles, and opportunities going forward.
Topics will include:
- Key findings from ACE’s 2017 Mapping Internationalization on U.S. Campuses report.
- Global trends in internationalization, based on a cross-national analysis of data from nine countries.
- The impact of current global and national political climates on internationalization efforts.
Your registration includes:
- Exclusive early access to a printed brief featuring 11 articles by expert authors that explore internationalization efforts in a variety of national contexts.
- Participation in the live webinar, including a Q&A session with the presenters.
- Access to a recorded version of the webinar after the live event.
Past and current participants in the following ACE programs are eligible for a 25% discount on the registration fee: Institute for Leading Internationalization; ACE Internationalization Laboratory; ACE Fellows Program; ACE Institute for New Presidents; ACE Institute for New Chief Academic Officers; and Chief Academic Officer and Chief Business Officer Workshop. Please email Robin Helms to obtain the discount code.